attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

Lyrics feedback

More
20 Aug 2015 19:51 #1 by Omgmike23
Omgmike23 created the topic: Lyrics feedback
Just looking for some feedback on my lyrics thanks!!

If I could remember all of December,  then we'd never have to say goodbye.

And if I could keep fighting, I'd never stop trying, to save the best goddamm years of our life

And if I could remember how to be a pretender then the memories wouldn't repeat, replay and rewind.

But this life that I'm living is a love story you won't write

I can't go back to how we were I know that you would love me If it wasn't for her
And I can't go back to how we were I know that you could love me If your heart I never hurt

All the days stay the same when All the pages have ended In the story of both of our lives

But this isnt a love song These are words that couldn't hold on To the loneliest nights of my life

And it's a story that you still refuse to write

I can't go back to how we were I know that you would love me If it wasn't for her
And I can't go back to how we were I know that you could love me If your heart I never hurt.

Felt like I won the Lottery that day
In a flash that feeling went away

(softly)
And I can't go back to how we were I've tried and tried and tried but it just doesn't work

(Chorus)
And I can't go back to how we were I know that you would love me If it wasn't for her And I can't go back to how we were I know that you could love me If your heart I never hurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds